Community Transition Services
Our Community Transition Services (CTS) program, previously the Nursing Facility Transition (NFT) program, provides assistance to individuals, regardless of their disability and age, who are living in nursing homes and want to transition into their own home. Our Program Coordinators assist with setting up the appropriate accommodations to ensure safety and independence. The Community Transition Services program can also assist with expenses associated with moving and establishing a save environment for the person’s individual care needs.
You may be eligible for services if you:
- Live in a nursing facility.
- Receive Medicaid in the nursing facility.
- Want to live in your community.
- Have encountered barriers to moving out.
- Receive enough income to support yourself.