Disability Network Northern Michigan
415 East Eighth Street
Traverse City, MI 49686
Phone: (231) 922-0903
Toll Free: (866) 869-8600
Fax: (231) 922-2597
Support Our Work
Disability can occur at any age and at any moment—in fact, 80% of us will have a disability at some point in our lifetime. Your support will help us to continue promoting personal empowerment and positive social change for individuals with disabilities—including children, veterans, aging parents, and those who recently acquired a disability due to an accident. For every dollar invested in Disability Network, $13 is returned to our region. Our programs boost the economy, create a more inclusive community, and offer tax savings for Michigan residents. Your donation will enable us to continue to improve the quality of life for local individuals.
- Thank you Precision Plumbing & Heating Cares!
- Changing Signs Changing Minds
- Join us for Smart Commute Breakfast June 6
- Ribbon Cutting at Wilderness State Park
- Eighth Street is Closed for Construction
- 5 ways Seniors Can Modify Their Homes to Age in Place Without Worry
- SHEETS of SAND – Movie Premiere!
- Spiritual Wellness for Those with Cancer
- Leadership Charlevoix Launches “Paddle UP”
- Cerebral Palsy Family Camp
About Disability Network
Most people equate disability with limitations. But it’s our job to change the perceptions and realities that prevent people with disabilities from sharing in the community. Every year, we provide training, mentoring, and referrals to help people with disabilities and their families live productive lives. Because disability touches so many people, we also work on a larger scale, helping governments and businesses make changes that benefit not just those with disabilities, but everyone in the community.