Disability Network Northern Michigan is committed to making its website accessible to the widest possible audience. Because technology changes rapidly this is an ongoing process.
If you experience any accessibility issues in relation to this website, please contact us. Let us know which page or item you need help with and we will provide a solution that works for you within a reasonable period of time.
Accessibility options help all users, including those with disabilities, move around the Internet easier, see webpages more clearly, and access information quicker.
- Google Product Accessibility
- Apple Product Accessibility
- Firefox Accessibility
- Microsoft Accessibility
- Microsoft: Accessibility in Education
- Microsoft Accessibility Support: 1-800-936-5900 TTY: 1-800-892-5234
You may be able to use computers and find other materials at your local library.
- Michigan Public Libraries
- Michigan eLibrary
- National Library Service for Blind and Physically Handicapped Locator
- Braille and Talking Books for Students: A Primer for Schools and Parents
- Learning Ally(previously Recording for The Blind & Dyslexic)