We work in partnership with Michigan Rehabilitation Services (MRS) and you to develop comprehensive employment plans for people with disabilities, which are customized to meet your needs and desires.
- Assess vocational-employment goals and identify barriers.
- Job readiness guidance – work with you to provide assistance and guidance in the employment process, such as job search methods, on-line applications, resume writing, interviewing skills, and transportation needs.
- Navigate community resources to enhance financial independence and mitigate effects of poverty.
- Guidance as to how employment will effect SSI/SSDI, DHHS, and other benefits you are currently receiving.
- Individual advocacy training and education.
- Information on the latest work incentives offered by social security, and how they can help.
Contact Bill Zimmer – 231.922.0903 ext. 314